[NTLK] WTB Small CF Cards

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat Mar 19 2005 - 18:39:47 PST

Hi,

I'm using my Nikon Coolpix 950 to take pictures of Newton Equipment
and due to problems with power consumption need to get some small 4MB
or 8MB CF Cards. Could be larger but prefer them to be less than 256MB
as I'm experiencing problems with large cards.

If anyone on list has one or more laying around that's they'd part
with at a reasonable price please drop me a note my way. I've had a
few problems with cards of varying sizes getting scrambled and would
prefer to have few small cards on hand to swap out every now and then
to prevent loss of pictures as I'm on a tight budget and can not
afford to buy a new digital camera.

Problem has not been pin pointed but at least I can swap cards out
before they get garbled.

On a related note. If anyone has a Serial Cable for the Nikon Coolpix
950 they don't use please drop me a note also. I'm trying actually to
transfer pictures to the Newton as Elizabeth Garlick mentioned when
she was in town. Unfortunately I picked one off eBay but it ended up
being the wrong cable though advertised as the correct article.

:)

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung