[NTLK] Hammer connections

From: Daniel Jagendorf (bufoamer_at_nyct.net)
Date: Sat Mar 19 2005 - 19:55:48 PST

A question:
How do you connect to Hammer?

I linked my 2100 upgrade to my G4 running OS 9.2.2 directly through the
original serial cable, plugged into the modem port.
NCU connected and I was able to do a backup, then quit it.

Opened Debugger on the Newt, Hammer on the G4 (which asked me what I
wanted to open, canceled that), and tried to connect--no go, a -1 error
on the Newt.
I've tried all the different Baud speeds and targets and still nothing
happens, restarting the G4 and going directly to Hammer without running
NCU, and still nothing.
Is there some special configuration for Hammer to make this happen?

All replies appreciated,
thanks,
Dan Jagendorf