Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V5 #140

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Sun Mar 20 2005 - 11:59:01 PST

Clare Shepherd wrote:
> Yes I have both a 120 & 130, and agree entirely with Dan, it's a nice form.
> When I said a little smaller than 2000/2100, that is what I meant. However,
> it is not a strong desire, and if it had the functionality I'd settle for
> any Newt size.His ideas for Bookreader sound ideal.I also like the idea of
> customising. Maybe us girls could have a nicer colour, something like you
> limited edition metallic blue/ green Psion would me nice. ( The first chap
> who makes remarks about women buying cars etc on colour will get a slap,
> LOL)
> Clare

Yes Functionality is what is most important of course. And I also like
the 120 &130 form for reading. It is easier to hold for longer periods
of time, like when is reading a long book.

As for the color comments.....umm wouldn't dream of it Clare lol.
Besides some people have actually changed the color of their Newts, not
something I would do but hey to each their own. :)

-Dan