[NTLK] MeasureMaster for & EstiMATE Newton, BT & ATA Cards

From: DJ Vollkasko (DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net)
Date: Mon Mar 21 2005 - 05:05:59 PST

> Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 08:38:55 -0700
> From: Rys Olsen <shelteringsky_at_sprintpcs.com>
> Subject: [NTLK] MeasureMaster for & EstiMATE Newton, BT & ATA Cards
>
> Dose any one have any idea were a copy of these two app could be found
> MeasureMaster & EstiMATE for Newton???

What are these apps supposed to do? Who wrote 'em and when?

> Also has anyone used a
> Bluetooth headset with the Newton

Too slow throughput (at least until Blunt 2 comes along).

> and or Treo sync via BT?

Sync via BT -- pls. forward your inquiries to Messrs. Nowhereman and
Eckhart Koeppen. From Eckhart I understand it's quite feasible, from
Nowhereman that he hasn't had the ressources to twiddle with this yet.
This is one thing that all BT'ing Newtonians eagerly wait for (and
which becomes *really* handy once Blunt 2 is there).

Gotta get more BT services running... BT audio streaming... BT
whatever... My fave BT software wish: Remote-controlling a digital
camera or webcam attached to a Newt from another Newt or BT-equipped
device over a distance of 100 m.

Cheers,

'Kasko