Re: [NTLK] Synchronising Names between a MP2100 and an Emate

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 21 2005 - 07:58:43 PST

On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 03:37:32 +1200, Tony Kan <tony.kan_at_clear.net.nz> wrote:
> Hi Folks
>
> Can this be done easily? Thanks in advance

How easily depends on your interpretation of EASY ;)

1) User a Memory Card to backup the names on one and they restore to the other.
2) Other than that I suggest IR back and forth the NEW Addresses.
Others can chime in on this - I would also suggest on a PC to possibly
do a Sync with Outlook/LookOut though I'm not sure how that works with
two seperate Newtons.

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung