Re: [NTLK] Adaptor for eMate

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 22 2005 - 08:13:12 PST

In regards to the post that their Newt died due to a Newton Adapter.

There are two items I would point out.

1) this situation may have resulted due to a power issue.
2) this newt may have been damaged previously also if it was a pre-owned newt.

Other than that I have also notice Newton Adapters that actually have
been repaired - though I'm unsure how well. One might have used a
repaired adapter which might not be up to specs...

Just some thoughts. Only we can know for sure is that an fully
operational Newton Adapter is designed to the appropriate specs and
should protect our green friend well!

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung