Re: [NTLK] ebooks (was Future Apple PDA/ideal Newton)

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Mar 22 2005 - 13:18:13 PST

Would it help if I got a note from my ISP? I'm certain
I can get one.

Thanks. what really screwed this up is the temporary
place I was hosting my site while I was moving just
all of a sudden, arbitrarily decided to take down the
machine it was on! I'm still fighting with my
ex-co-workers to get my content back!
Ed
web/gadget guru

--- DJ Vollkasko <DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net> wrote:
<snip>
> Oh yeah, sure -- "my ISP ate my homework", hehe.
> Man, from you of all people I'd expected a more
> entertaining and
> creative lame excuse! ;=}
>

> Hope you get that mess sorted out soon.
>
> Take care,
>
> 'Kasko

"I'm not an expert, but I *did* stay at a Holiday Inn Express once..."
     --Holiday Inn Commercial