[NTLK] Pinging Bill

From: Frank Gruendel (newtontalk_at_pda-soft.de)
Date: Wed Mar 23 2005 - 16:57:17 PST

Hi gang,

if any of you know a Bill whose email address is
wfb812 AT mindspring DOT com: Please tell him that
as a rule I NEVER click on any links that ask me
for a one-time click on a link that'll allow me to
fill out a request to be added to somebody's list of
approved senders. Actually, the mail that caused this
was my reply
to a couple of questions Bill asked that took me
quite some time to answer. It was NOT an attempt
to get on the approved sender's list of someone I
have never heard of before. Frankly, I think someone
you ask for help should kinda automatically become
an approved sender.
Argh, how I wish people would disable stupid filters
like that before they ask for help. I really could spend
my time much better.

Sorry

Frank