Re: [NTLK] Is a CardBus card a type of PCMCIA card?

From: Tony Morrow (tony_m_tomorrow_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 23 2005 - 20:24:06 PST

Yes, CardBus is a type of PCMCIA card. The original PC cards ran on
16-bit while CardBus runs on 32-bit. A good comparison is one between
ISA and PCI. Anybody feel free to fill in more information. I'm not a
expert on CardBus.

Unfortunately, CardBus is not compatible with older devices, the Newton
Included. The card you purchased will not work with it.