Re: [NTLK] [OT] Coolpix 950 was [OT] datarover LOL

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Thu Mar 24 2005 - 10:21:38 PST

On Mar 24, 2005, at 6:43 AM, Sonny Hung wrote:

> On a side note - my POOR Nikon Coolpix 950 has taken ill :( with the
> bad Dial Switch which prevents me from taking more photos or anything
> - especially Newton related... argh...
>
> If anyone happens to have a broken Nikon CP950 they can sell for parts
> I'd greatly appreciate it...
I have a couple of these, but no spare mode dials. I tried the deoxit
cleaning too, no help.

I did discover this though...

  Parts can be ordered by calling our Parts Department at (310)516-7124
  between 7 a.m. and 3 p.m. Pacific time on weekdays (except holidays).
  Select option 1 from the phone menu. They can also be contacted by mail
  or fax:

  Nikon Parts Department
  19601 Hamilton Ave.
  Torrance, CA 90502
  Fax: (310)719-9782

  When contacting Parts by mail or fax, please provide a daytime phone
  number so they can call you to confirm the order and obtain a credit
  card number for payment.