Re: [NTLK] Nikon 950 to tibet

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 24 2005 - 10:32:40 PST

Marty,

I tried to buy on but I got two wrong cables and had to return them
for a FULL refund...
Argh, what a waste of time...

I'm tempted not to sync with the Newton now and am looking also if I
can find a CHEAP Nikon Coolpix 4500... if anyone has a lead on one
would appreciate it too... I want to fix my 950 to use but not sure
what I really want to invest into it at this time... it's a great
camera...

Haven't seen an original cable come up for sale on eBay yet only after market.

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung