[NTLK] Help, eMate 300 died suddenly...

From: Andre Garzia (soapdog_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Mar 24 2005 - 16:52:53 PST

Hi Folks,

for some time I was using both a MP2000 and an eMate for all my=20
scriptwritting and text handling things, I ended up favoring the eMate=20=

for my film and TV scriptwriting and for couple months now I used it as=20=

my main computing platform for this tasks.

All of a sunden it stopped working! It does not power up anymore, it=20
appears just a dead piece of green plastic. Pluging it to the power=20
outlet does not bring that power light on...

any clue? my eMate is mint condition, it was working fine...

TIA
andre

--=20
Andre Alves Garzia =F0 2004