[NTLK] newtontalk Digest V5 #153 Newton eBook Revolution

From: Clare Shepherd (clareshepherd37_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 25 2005 - 02:32:28 PST

Frankly as a fully paid up bibliophile, I use both formats. Like Robert I
love the tactile sensation of an old tome, especially if it's leather bound.
Also paper, I find is usually better for reading in my sunny garden,
however, you can't beat the Newton & an good e-book for reading on a bus or
train, or those odd moments when you are waiting for something to begin or
whatever. As we say, in UK, horses for courses. When I'm reading I just love
that format, whichever. But I can never envisage being without the joy of a
new book or a second hand copy of a long searched for book. It's not one or
other, for me, but how can I carve out enough time for reading itself.
Clare