Re: [NTLK] How do I make ebooks in os x?

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Sat Mar 26 2005 - 14:12:30 PST

Harrison Jordan wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> What program can I use in os x to make ebooks for my newton?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Harrison

Press will work but it is buggy. However it is
what-you-see-is-what-you-get and supports many different screen sizes.

Bookmaker is rock solid, but it is a little more of a learning curve and
it only allows for one screen format...Classic.

Both are on www.unna.org You might also want to check out the tutorial
I wrote on how to make books. It covers both programs, however more
information is on Bookmaker as that is the program I prefer (not to
mention that Press is peaty much self explanatory).

-Dan