[NTLK] Help! New Newtonian having wireless meltdown!

From: John Royston (jroyston_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sun Mar 27 2005 - 08:29:12 PST

LIST,

I am having a problem with my 2100 and wireless card it is resetting
my newt. I am on the verge of a meltdown please help.

I insert the card and it is recognized when i open up nethopper
connect and it goes to the dhcp and actually gets an ip 192.168.1.103
then reboots.

Error on reboot is "Sorry system error caused system to restart"

Anyone else using the MN-520 or anyone that might have input it. I
thank everyone in advance.

I may not be doing something correctly so this is detailed hardware
software and setup list.

HARDWARE
Microsoft MN-520 wireless notebook adapter (on compatability list)
MP2100 OS2.1
linksys router befw11s4

SOFTWARE
Newt internet setup 2.0
Newt Internet Enabler 2.0
ethernet,modem,serial,dhcp,slip installed
802.11b wavelan ver 1.08a
falleron enet
Lantern Patch 1.0
More wifi cards V5