Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V5 #160 Hi guys

From: Henry W.Gratwick (hgratwick_at_spymac.com)
Date: Tue Mar 29 2005 - 15:57:46 PST

Harrison, I think I should probably extend hand of greeting too - also
having only just recently gotten myself a messagepad 2000 as a
Christmas present just three months ago, and also as a fellow young
Newton user - at 18 years old I'm most definately in the younger half
of users on this list!

Henry Gratwick in Fife, Scotland, UK