Re: [NTLK] Random rant

From: Apostolos Koutropoulos (der_admiral_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Mar 31 2005 - 11:08:21 PST

Wow, what a rant!
Well to receive a file, if you have a serial or USB connection, just by
virtue of having the device plugged in you should have instant connectivity
(unless otherwise specified).
For other wireless methods... I think it would be a battery drain to have
WiFi, BT, IR and any other methods of communication that your device might
have all on at the same time (but hey that's just me).

The thing that annoys me mostly is sending files. If I go to my file, select
and do a "send", if BT or IR are not on and I select that method, I get an
error message. Well, if I am trying to send something over BT, and BT isn't
on...why don't you just turn it on for me, send, and turn it off when you
are done??? :-)