[NTLK] Emate Wireless Not connecting

From: Joel Travis Pigdon (jtpigdon_at_students.latrobe.edu.au)
Date: Thu Mar 31 2005 - 22:02:01 PST

Hi all, thanks for this great list.
I recently recieved an eMate 300 in excellent condition to add to the =
collection of newtons, I really love the form factor of the eMate, =
Anyway I am trying to duplicate the setup I have on my MP2100 in terms =
of wireless, I went through the wiki and installed all the relevant NIE =
packages and wireless packages. I set it up exactly as it was on my 2100 =
but when I go to connect it cannot communicate with the DHCP server on =
my wireless router. I cannot see what the difference in software could =
be. I take the card out of the 2100 where it connects and put it in the =
eMate where it fails to connect. I cannot see what could be the issue
if anyone has any ideas please post them, I am out of ideas
Thanks
Joel Pigdon
Melbourne