Re: [NTLK] Where can I find Steve's keynote for 2001?

From: Macs R Us Computers (sales_at_macsruscomputers.com)
Date: Thu Mar 31 2005 - 23:22:23 PST

Hello Brian!
Well, he did work at Apple for around 10 years or
something and I think he knew or still knows Steve
Wozniak for the Mac Mania Cruise. And most of the
things he sells are Apple Movies that are pre 1997 and
 Apple really does not care as much about them as
much... He is a great guy and he works many days to
make the best Apple Historical DVD's... Some very
nifty moives, and most Mac people would never report
something like that since they are so hard to find
those movies.

> ...Better ask before Apple's Legal Department gets
> wind of this and
> shuts him down!

But, then again I am not a Legal expert.

Thanks!
Mark Jozaitis