Re: [NTLK] MP2100 Boot Strap Help

From: Paul Curtis (Nations One Mortgage) (MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net)
Date: Mon May 02 2005 - 08:49:39 PDT

C. Randolph,

I'm in Lansing, MI not IL. I host the America's Card/and other items Lending
Program.

Normally I ship out my cards, but since you have a card already, you can
just send it to me and I'll outfit it with the latest network goodies and Ir
port stuff.

One thing you didn't mention is what you non-Newton hardware is, Win or Mac?
Oh, and do you have access to an Ir port?

Best Regards,

Paul Curtis
Certified Mortgage Planner
BBC Group, a division of Nations One Mortgage

(517) 775-6666 Cell (Voice Mail)
(517) 579-3283 Office
(866) 263-2956 Toll-Free Office
(517) 548-9735 Facsimile