Re: [NTLK] (No Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 09:15:16 +0200

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.int)
Date: Tue May 03 2005 - 00:15:20 PDT

John,

do not worry, as long as you do not try to recharge the higher capacity
batteries they are working more than fine in the Newt. In principle you can
use all kind of batteries that deliver in total up to max. 7.5V.
Since the cell voltage of your new cells is not different from the ones in
the original battery pack there is no problem at all.
You will be estonished how long the Newt will work on those new cells.

Cheers
Johannes