[NTLK] Installing packages from the web

From: Alex Santos (izabella.misiewiczsantos_at_neostrada.pl)
Date: Fri May 06 2005 - 13:51:28 PDT

Dear Listers,

With great interest I have been roaming around Kallisys with great
interest. The two packages that interest me most are the LPD/LPR driver
and DCL for the Newton.

Upon completing the download I am presented with the option of
installing the package or filing to the inbox, unfortunately either
method yields not result except for the inbox which regrettably appears
of no use as any attempt to filing has no beneficial outcome.

Is there something I am missing? Why can't I install after a download?

PS I am doing these processes without the intervention of the mac as my
Keyspan is lent out. Am I stuck? Do I absolutely need my keyspan back?

Thanks a bunch!