Re: [NTLK] Jaggies - Unfixable

From: Newton (newton_at_spymac.com)
Date: Wed May 11 2005 - 14:45:01 PDT

> If anyone has any suggestions of where to buy a touchscreen, or how i=20
> could fix the problem without buy a touchscreen, it would be much=20
> appreciated.
Don't buy a touchscreen!!! Jaggies may re-appear with the new =
touchscreen
:-( Modifying the upper case shell maybe sufficient as described and =
carried
out from me from time to time. I would be willing and able by myself to
remove your Jaggies forever, if you're willing to send your deep green
friend to Europe and pay all S&H costs (this will probably cheaper than =
new touchscreen and help with guarantee and forever).=20

Marco