[NTLK] Updated Version of my site...

From: Macs R Us Computers (sales_at_macsruscomputers.com)
Date: Sun May 15 2005 - 03:50:50 PDT

Hello All!
We just (FINALLY) got the new version of the Newton
Page done, it can be seen here:
http://macsruscomputers.com/apple-newton.html ...
Some minor work will need to be done, but it was one
of the first pages I made sure was done (other ones
will be done soon too)... Also the NUG (see prior
postings on NTLK) Info should be done soon too, as
well I will also soon be making a download section
where newton PDF's, and software can be found... Also
I have added a (long over due) link to NTLK on our
about us page.

Thanks All!
Mark Jozaitis

PS: Sorry about the 'sort' of commercial posting.