Re: [NTLK] New newton page

From: Newton (newton_at_spymac.com)
Date: Mon May 16 2005 - 07:51:49 PDT

There might be several reasons for buying an extremely expensive or even
overpriced item. It always depends on circumstances.=20
Driving in the US e.g. let you feel the pain easily. Especially if =
you're in
the middle of a desert (e.g. Nevada, 29palms) and know that you don't =
have
enough fuel to reach the overnext patrol station. You're quickly getting
happy with paying 2 bucks per gallone instead of the usual 1 buck (or
whatever it is now). Especially if you're as spoiled with patrol station
density and availability as we are in EU/CH.

I don't care to pay 4 times more for an item, especially if I can get =
work
done or if it is essential in any other way. Each drycleaner offers an
express rate too and you get your cleaned clothes back within (tens of)
minutes. That is called added value.=20

The complaint about to high prices and possibly followed by any =
agreement is
called "trade" ;-)

Marco=20