Re: [NTLK] Help from Seattle Newton users

From: Paul Curtis (Nations One Mortgage) (MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net)
Date: Mon May 16 2005 - 14:17:27 PDT

Send it to me, I'll take care of it.

People, people, I have all of the UNNA files available on loaner cards or
supply your own card and I'll transfer them onto yours...

Best Regards,

Paul Curtis
Certified Mortgage Planner
BBC Group, a division of Nations One Mortgage

(517) 775-6666 Cell (Voice Mail)
(517) 579-3283 Office
(866) 263-2956 Toll-Free Office
(517) 548-9735 Facsimile