Re: [NTLK] OT: Apple AC Adapter Class Action

From: David M. Ensteness (denstene_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu May 19 2005 - 22:10:32 PDT

Between work and home I have gotten 4 of em. I can't decide if I am
gonna take part. I had one fail on me, but I am odd in that I feel
like I should read it all and decide if I deserve the cash based on
my experience. If it comes down to "your ac adapter should not have
failed" then hell, spose I should get reimbursed as I did pay to
replace it.
David