Re: [NTLK] Packages for newton

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Mon May 23 2005 - 11:44:05 PDT

Hubert Napierała wrote:
> How can I create packages that I can transfer to my newton? I would
> like to send some pictures and mp3s to it but I can't pack it. I tried
> to do it with several porgrams (iceberg and OSX package manager) but
> couldn't make them 'pack' things. Are there any other programs or
> am I just doing it wrong (it's really shitty being a newbie, isn't it?)
> Hubert

As for Pictures, the best for that is Photoshow from
www.landware.com/newton for $10 you can't go wrong. It includes a
smaller version of X-port to get the pictures installed. The full
X-port is another great utility. And is still being sold, and well
worth it.

As for MP3's I have not done much with that so can't help you there. I
know there is a packing tool and player, it should be in the archives i
would suggest searching them.

-Dan