Re: [NTLK] OT: Apple AC Adapter Class Action

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Wed May 25 2005 - 13:47:12 PDT

It only covers you if you actually had a power supply go bad, and had=20
to spend money to get it fixed. If it was under AppleCare or warranty,=20=

or it didn't break, it doesn't apply to you...

I have two that are still working just fine.... but then again, from=20
the first day, I treated them with great care when winding them into=20
the yoyo. :-)

On May 24, 2005, at 11:31 AM, Sonny Hung wrote:

> Does anyone know if this applies to a person like me who has purchased
> their PowerBook used with the original Brick adapter.

--=20
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland

"If your pictures aren=92t good enough, you=92re not close enough." - =20=

Photojournalist Robert Capa