Re: [NTLK] Software Issue. Vaporware designation

From: Alex Santos (izabella.misiewiczsantos_at_neostrada.pl)
Date: Wed May 25 2005 - 14:05:17 PDT

First of all Marty, I am not offending anyone by putting my opinions
out politely here on the list and asking for other's opinions, with
this in mind I don't appreciate empty criticism.

I might add that I expected such a protectionist reaction. I know
people are very passionate about the Newton platform as I am. I am only
trying to be objective.

All for now.