Re: [NTLK] [ANN] NewtPodcast for 05-24-05 Now Available

From: David Abramowitz (david.abramowitz_at_verizon.net)
Date: Wed May 25 2005 - 15:02:52 PDT

On May 25, 2005, at 5:53 PM, Grant Hutchinson wrote:

> Glad to hear another newtPodcast Dave.
>
> One thing... the Audioblogger hosted podcast is exactly 5 minutes long
> and seems to be cut off during the bit where you are talking about John
> Royston and his success writing Newton data to his PC. Is there a limit
> to the length of Audioblogger posts? The podcast hosted on your site
> seems to be complete and longer by about two and a half minutes. It
> definitely sounds better as well.
> inquiries
> http://tools.unna.org/wikiwikinewt/

(sound of head slap) Yes, you're correct, Grant. I forgot about that
limitation. The only reason I even bothered with that method is because
I wasn't sure if my hosted one would get downloaded it you subscribed
to the feed. But if it does, I will make it myself with QuickTime 7
from now on. I shall now remove the "bad" one.

Thanks,
Dave