Re: [NTLK] InPath Driver and Documentation

From: eBaySH (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed May 25 2005 - 18:00:44 PDT

Matt,

Am I correct this is the software you received with your Bar code Scanner.
If you wouldn't mind please contact me off list as I'd like to discuss
this with you further off list before or after you find time to send
it to us...
--=20
God bless,

Sonny Hung
the Hung Family

On 5/25/05, mkow1234_at_aol.com <mkow1234_at_aol.com> wrote:
> Ahem...
>=20
> I happen to have the original software for the bar code scanner. When I h=
ave more time, I will send it along to youse guys.