Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V5 #271

From: Mac User (macintosh_at_globetrotter.net)
Date: Sun May 29 2005 - 05:56:00 PDT

Hi,
In fact, my first problem is that normally I use my Mac (With NewTen)
and a Keyspan PDA adaptor (USB to DB9) and the PC cable (DB9 to
DIN8). On Panther, as far as I remember, it was working well. Now I
upgraded to Tiger and it does not connect to the Newton.

So I wanted to see if it was a problem with the Keyspan driver and
Tiger by using a Windows PC (or something on the Newton). Based on
what you said, it would prove to be even more complex to validate...
So I better find what's wrong with the Mac connectivity.

By the way, it was NCK 1.0/2.0 I've tryed, not NCU 2.0, which I
understand (by some reading I did) is solely to use with NOS 2.0 and
later.

Any idea there?