Re: [NTLK] Hard Drive w/ Newton?

From: Ron Sladky (rsladky_at_buckeye-express.com)
Date: Sun May 29 2005 - 13:20:51 PDT

While this is true, MicroDrives are much more expensive and limited in
capacity than the 2.5" HDs the Datashuttle uses. What I was mainly
wondering was whether this adapter (or similar ones) could now or
eventually be able to work with these drivers to increase the Newton's
expandability. This was the only description I got of the item, so I do
not know the voltages. The biggest issue I thought would be whether it
were Cardbus (not compatible with the Newton), which I googled and
found out it was not. Has anyone tried something like this or similar
to hook up a hard drive (not microdrive) to your Newton? Thanks!