Re: [NTLK] internewt

From: Bruce E. Durocher II (bedii_at_qwest.net)
Date: Tue May 31 2005 - 21:38:54 PDT

     Did anything ever come of the planned release of LunaSuite as
open source/freeware that was discussed some months back? Because I
found it to have the easiest to use interface of all the Newton
browsers, but when my copy crashed it took out all the data I had on
the memory card plugged into my 2100 as well so I haven't been able
to work up the courage to try it again...