Re: [NTLK] Wanted: Artist for illustration of title page of user's manual

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 01 2005 - 09:41:16 PST

Hey Frank,
Not sure if this woud be acceptable or even considered as a submission
but here's a small effort from me and in anycase tell me if there is
anything in this effort that would be useful at all... if not not a
problem as I'm not a professional nor do I doodle as musch as I use
to, but I do enjoy it though...

Sonny

PS: I wish I knew who the buy was for theHarris Access Device - I
would ask if he would let you take a look at the insides at least so
we could have more pictures of it other than the ones I got from the
seller plus the additional ones he sent to me which were a few only...
he did give me the rights to use them and I have them posted on my
Flickr Account...

Aiyee, Frank sorry I forgot the attachment and don't mind me I've been
under too much stress lately and am just needing to slow down as
suggested often by others...If this is a good submission I have a PSD
file for you to use if needed.

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung