Re: [NTLK] OT: can someone point me to a good Mac OS X help forum?

From: John (OceanCity_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Nov 01 2005 - 09:56:21 PST

THIS is where you want to go:

 <----snipped---->

If you wish to look at the lists archives, you will require the
information located at the end of this message.

Archive access is found here:
<http://osxlist.com/mailman/private/osx/>

In addition to accessing the archives, you can also visit the URLs to
change your membership status or configuration, including
unsubscribing, setting digest-style delivery or disabling delivery
altogether (e.g., for a vacation), and so on.

In addition to the URL interfaces, you can also use email to make such
changes. For more info, send a message to the '-request' address of
the list (for example, mailman-request_at_osxlist.com) containing just
the word 'help' in the message body, and an email message will be sent
to you with instructions.

If you have questions, problems, comments, etc, send them to
mailman-owner_at_osxlist.com. Thanks!

11/1/05 Paul Jerry issued the following and I have taken literary
license to pass it along on a "Need to Know Basis" . . . ?