[NTLK] 120

From: Lawrence Armstrong (lainsc_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Nov 04 2005 - 08:21:58 PST

I have a 120 Message Pad. One day, a few years ago, it would not come
on.

Got new batteries and it still would not come on.

I recently joined the NewtonTalk.net and saw a posting about taking
out all cards. Today I replaced the AA batteries and removed the 4MB
Flash Storage Card and WOW it came on.

I now have a message to replace the emergency battery or I will lose
all info. Now I have to "race" to radio shack to see if I can get a
battery.

It will be great to get the 120 up and running again.

It pays to look over all of the messages this group is generating.

Larry A.