[NTLK] eMate Teacher Codes

From: John (OceanCity_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Nov 07 2005 - 05:12:10 PST

Re: eMate Setup

I am setting up an eMate for my 10 year old niece and I see there is a
"Teachers" items in the extras drawer that would allow additional
settings to be embedded for the student's benefit, etc. but the eMate is
prompting me for a password and I tried "1234" etc. but way not
authenticated so I could not go any further.

There obviously is a quick way, maybe involving a soft or a hard reset
to authenticate through the "Teacher Setup" item.

So if anyone knows how to do the teacher setup thing off the top of
their head can they point me in the right direction or point me to a
URL, etc.?

Many thanks in advance, gotta run, TTYL, John