[NTLK] RES: HoldNewt

From: robinson (gaudo_at_terra.com.br)
Date: Tue Nov 08 2005 - 06:47:13 PST

I sent this message before, but seems (here) that it was not post. So I =
send
it again:

I think that HoldNewt might open in 3 stages. One in something like 45
degrees, to use like a notebook. Two, in 180 degrees. Three, in 360 =
degrees,
so you can use the newt with de keyboard behind it, using just one hand =
hold them and the other to hold the stylus.
I think we can manage another project of HoldNewt wich folds with the =
screen
in front of the keyboard and with the bottom of the newt in front of the
keyboard.
I was clear?