Re: [NTLK] Lucent Silver, ABS original, 2100, etc.

From: Matt Howe (matthowe_at_comcast.net)
Date: Tue Nov 08 2005 - 09:03:14 PST

I just registered my driver with Hiroshi. He is a bit slow in responding but
here are a couple of suggestions:

Use Kagi to register instead of Paypal. His site says Papal preferred, but
it seems he checks Kagi more often. Also, once you have sent in your
registration, follow up with a regular Email telling him you have sent in
the registration amount.

BTW, the driver works flawlessly. I had problems getting a WaveLAN Turbo
Bronze to work with my router. Someone on the list suggested it might not be
compatible with my D-Link router. (My notebook computer didn't work with it
either.) So I picked up a LinkSys WPC11 version 1 and it works great.

Good Luck,
Matt "Ducky" Howe
matthowe_at_comcast.net
mywebpages.comcast.net/mhowe41

Miro said:
<snip>
However, I've seen some posts about problems with
Hiroshi's driver's registration.

Has that been fixed ?