[NTLK] Google translation :-)

From: Andreas Nijenhuis (Andreas.nijenhuis_at_laposte.net)
Date: Tue Nov 08 2005 - 10:33:16 PST

Hello "Adyson",

Thanks for the link to Google translation. I like the English version
quite a lot. I do not think it's much understandable than the French
version (to non French speaking people, that is), than the original site :-)

But it's a funny exercice !

Best regards,

Andreas

Le mardi 8 novembre 2005, newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net
(newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net) a =E9crit :