[NTLK] Twin cities Newton gathering

From: Woody Smith (woodysmith_at_comcast.net)
Date: Tue Nov 08 2005 - 19:22:00 PST

Susan, her friend Kent, David,William and I got together Sunday evening.
As far as I know this is the largest Newton gathering in this area for the
last few years.
I enjoyed hearing eqach of our Newton histories and it seems clear to me
that Bill's history is the longest of this group.
Susan a teacher got involved with Newtons when she rescued 20 or so eMates
and is using tham in her classroom. She had her first experience with
handwriting on a 120 OS 2.0, and it went well.
Two eMates got the hinge repair and I think that Susan and Kent will work
on getting the rest of theirs done.
We are thinking of another gettogether after the holidays. Maybe some
other area folks can join us.

woody