[NTLK] Filemaker Pro / Newton solution

From: Iggie Newt (iggienewt_at_googlemail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 10 2005 - 09:20:56 PST

Hello all,

I'm relatively new to the list, but not to Newton, which I love! I
have three of them - 2 x 2000 and 1 x 2100.

I'm enquiring about a solution to transfer data from my Filemaker Pro
3 and up to my newton and then back.

I've spent some time messing with FilePad ver 1.5, which is
powerful but still has a trouble with translation and can only
transfer Tab deliniated text files. Also it seems to have difficulty
in accepting alterations and entries from my Newton 2100 and resyncing
with Filemaker pro on entries originated in the Newton seems like it
could be difficult. Also filepad only supports serial transfer
through the modem or printer ports and I'd love a faster transfer
solution.

Does anyone know of any kind of software that can sync or transfer
more effectively than Filepad?

Iggie Newt