[NTLK] Expense Plus

From: Brian (spylaw4_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Nov 11 2005 - 05:12:56 PST

I got myself a copy of Expense Plus (now $49) and I was pleased with
WalletWare's service when getting a serial number for the Newton
Version - a very helpful bunch, even though active support is now no
longer given, which is a shame.

I know that some of you use this programme, so my question is how do
you send your reports to your Mac or to a modern printer? I only
have OSX (10.4.3) and can't get Appletalk to work. The send to
Desktop options seem limited to serial (but just where does a report
end up?), or IRDA which I don't have.
I had hoped that I might be able to figure out a BT option but can't
work out how.

Your thoughts and suggestions would be much appreciated.

Brian