Re: [NTLK] More wireless talk :)

From: andrewfox_at_mac.com
Date: Fri Nov 11 2005 - 18:13:16 PST

Hi Ray,
There is only one wireless card which sits truly flush with the
MP2x00 PC card slot and that is ……

Sony Carrier Gate PCWA-C150

Please note that these are VERY hard to come by and when they do turn
up on eBay tend to sell for silly doillars though the C-150S is more
common but fetches even more ridiculous prices because they work in
Sony's AIBO toy series:)

The C-150S DOES NOT work but the C-150 does. Hiroshi's driver
recognises it as a standard WaveLAN card as it uses the same Hermes
chipset.

I'll upload a photo of mine to my .mac homepage on Monday so you can
check it out.

I know Sonny H has one too after I told him they worked:)

regards
Andrew