Re: [NTLK] Expense Plus

From: John (OceanCity_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Nov 12 2005 - 07:41:15 PST

Okay, well, the printer I'm having success with is a Lexmark Optra E312L
and I set my Newton to use the "HP LaserJet" Newton built-in driver, and
I'm using the "Newton Print Pack Cable" dongle thing that has the round
din plug at one end that plugs into my Newton 2100 and then runs trough
the serial cable to a centronix type plug at the other end to my laser-
printer. It's #1 here:

<http://1234zzzz.com/pub/NewtPrintDongles.jpg>

..... then also, the #2 dongle I picked up on eBay I think but have not
had time to try it out, but it's called "powerPrint(TM) GDT Softworks, Inc.
Advanced Components & Peripherals" P/N:590-0839. When I have time I'll
try # 2 on an "older" StyleWriter II ink jet that the #1 was getting
funky with.

More Later.

John

11/11/05 Martin Joseph issued the following and I have taken literary
license to pass it along on a "Need to Know Basis" . . . ?