Re: [NTLK] Native installer for NCU and OS X Update

From: SbM (sbm_newtontalk_at_yahoo.fr)
Date: Mon Nov 14 2005 - 03:36:08 PST

Le 11 nov. 2005 =E0 23:18, James Wages a =E9crit :

> I do not say this in any way as a strike against Paul.

 =46rom what I know, Paul is very busy these days, but still around.

> Indeed, I am
> grateful to Paul for bettering the Newton community. But I think =20
> it does
> illustrate how unlikely it is that we will see any "betterment" of =20
> existing
> software, and how unlikely it is anything similar to NCU will ever =20
> see the
> light of day, even 3 years hence.

I think you really should try Escale : it works fine, except =20
sometimes it hangs while deconnecting from the Newton.

--=20
SbM
Newton MessagePad OMP, 120 FR, 130, 2000 & 2100
<http://sbm.ordinotheque.free.fr>