Re: [NTLK] Your heap wanted.

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Nov 15 2005 - 14:41:53 PST

On a 2100, my heap ranges anywhere between 170k and 270k.
and that is with everything In need, but all the books are frozen except for the one I'm reading
at the moment.
Ed
web/gadget guru
Download Newton packages directly onto your Newton: http://newton.tek-ed.com

--- Matthew Hudson <hexsane_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> I want everyone who can to tell me how much heap they have available while
> running everything they run on a normal basis.
> I am a card swapper so I put what I need in when I need it (most of my time
> in front of a Newton is either reading or programming).
>
> I am trying to figure out how much heap I can use in a program before it
> becomes a problem.
>
> -Matt

"I'm not an expert, but I *did* stay at a Holiday Inn Express once..."
     --Holiday Inn Commercial

http://farechase.yahoo.com