[NTLK] floppy disk problem (from Matt Kowal...)

From: mkow1234_at_aol.com
Date: Wed Nov 16 2005 - 13:24:32 PST

Hello Ed,

If you are willing to help me, I am willing to take a chance and mail the half-dozen floppies to you. I managed to get some history tutorial guide information and two education class assignments from one diskette, but that was the only one that worked. The other diskettes just spin and spin without ever opening. Anyway, if you can help me, please send me your mailing address. Thanks.

Warmest regards,

Matt K.